This is a guest book review by Daniel (8) who has been engrossed in reading and re-reading The Magic Faraway Tree collection by Enid Blyton. We started out reading chapters together as bedtime stories but Daniel enjoyed them so much, he took to reading the books on his own time. We are doing this book report in an interview format for which Daniel typed out his answers and I (Nate) did a little punctuation cleanup.
Subscribe to RSS
- Homemade “Rotiboy” Mexican Coffee Bun Recipe
- Homemade Popiah Skins
- Mum’s Popiah is the Best!
- Traditional Baked Mooncake Recipe
- Pandan Waffles
- Pandan Spiral Moon Cake Recipe
- Malaysian Honeycomb Cake Recipe
- Honeydew Sago Dessert Recipe: A Refreshing Summer Treat!
- Pandan Custard Snowskin Mooncake
- Persian Rice and Kebab: Chelow Kabab Koobideh
Shop Amazon and Support HoA
Some posts have links to products sold on Amazon.com. House of Annie receives a few cents on the dollar when someone follows the links and buys a product. Thanks for your support!