This is a guest book review by Daniel (8) who has been engrossed in reading and re-reading The Magic Faraway Tree collection by Enid Blyton. We started out reading chapters together as bedtime stories but Daniel enjoyed them so much, he took to reading the books on his own time. We are doing this book report in an interview format for which Daniel typed out his answers and I (Nate) did a little punctuation cleanup.
Subscribe to RSS
- Homemade Popiah Skins
- Mum’s Popiah is the Best!
- Homemade “Rotiboy” Mexican Coffee Bun Recipe
- Pandan Waffles
- Honeydew Sago Dessert Recipe: A Refreshing Summer Treat!
- Malaysian Honeycomb Cake Recipe
- Kacang Pool (Foul Medammas) Recipe
- Recipe for Bubur Cha Cha
- Persian Rice and Kebab: Chelow Kabab Koobideh
- Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24: The Making of a Sarawak Layer Cake
Shop Amazon and Support HoA
Some posts have links to products sold on Amazon.com. House of Annie receives a few cents on the dollar when someone follows the links and buys a product. Thanks for your support!