This is a guest book review by Daniel (8) who has been engrossed in reading and re-reading The Magic Faraway Tree collection by Enid Blyton. We started out reading chapters together as bedtime stories but Daniel enjoyed them so much, he took to reading the books on his own time. We are doing this book report in an interview format for which Daniel typed out his answers and I (Nate) did a little punctuation cleanup.
Subscribe to RSS
- Mum’s Popiah is the Best!
- Homemade Popiah Skins
- Homemade “Rotiboy” Mexican Coffee Bun Recipe
- How to Make Dumpling Skins from Scratch
- Marble Cake Recipe
- Pandan Waffles
- Recipe for Bubur Cha Cha
- Honeydew Sago Dessert Recipe: A Refreshing Summer Treat!
- Persian Rice and Kebab: Chelow Kabab Koobideh
- Khau Yoke Recipe (Pork Belly Cooked with Taro)
Shop Amazon and Support HoA
Some posts have links to products sold on Amazon.com. House of Annie receives a few cents on the dollar when someone follows the links and buys a product. Thanks for your support!